Power Algebra Book 3
Algebra Book Three - Digital Download only
Professor B methodology carefully nurtures children's perception of connection and flow in arithmetic so they experience enjoyment and mastery of math content. To nurture learners' perception of connection and flow, Professor B Algebra integrates Pre-algebra, Algebra I and Algebra II into a single, ungraded curriculum in three volumes. Each concept is covered thoroughly, with clarity.
Each textbook contains the answers and can usually be completed in 2 - 3 years, even by children as young as 9 who have completed Prof. B Level 3.
Algebra Book One is a physical product (8.5 x 11 inches paperback) and can be used as a text only with the student writing their answers in a notebook, or can be used as a consumable workbook, as the exercises are included. Algebra Book 2 and Algebra Book 3 are attached as Digital Downloads to your email at the time of purchase.
Table of Contents - Power Algebra Book III
- Linking Exponents, Radicals, Logarithms; Solving Exponential and Logarithmic Equations
- Complex Numbers
- Solving Quadratic Equations and Inequalities
- Solving More Equations and Inequalities Involving: Rational Expressions, Exponential and Radical Expressions, and Absolute Value Expressions
- Linear Equations in Two Variables
- Solving Systems of Simultaneous Linear Equations Graphically
- Solving Systems of Simultaneous Linear Equations Algebraically
- Similarity and Proportionality
- More Problem Solving