Power Algebra Book 2
The Power Algebra Books
Algebra Book Two - Digital Download only
Professor B methodology carefully nurtures children's perception of connection and flow in arithmetic so they experience enjoyment and mastery of math content. To nurture learners' perception of connection and flow, Professor B Algebra integrates Pre-algebra, Algebra I and Algebra II into a single, ungraded curriculum in three volumes. Each concept is covered thoroughly, with clarity.
Each textbook contains the answers and can usually be completed in 2 - 3 years, even by children as young as 9 who have completed Prof. B Level 3.
Algebra Book One is a physical product (8.5 x 11 inches paperback) and can be used as a text only with the student writing their answers in a notebook, or can be used as a consumable workbook, as the exercises are included. Algebra Book 2 and Algebra Book 3 are attached as Digital Downloads to your email at the time of purchase.
Table of Contents - Power Algebra Book II
- Addition and Subtraction with Rational Expressions
- Solving Equations and Inequalities – Part I
- Solving Equations and Inequalities – Part II
- Solving Number and Consecutive Number Problems
- Understanding Ratio and Solving Ratio Problems
- Solving Motion Problems
- Solving Coin Problems
- Solving Age Problems
- Solving Digit Problems
- Solving Mixture Problems
- Solving Investment Problems
- Solving Perimeter, Area and Volume Problems
- Solving Work Problems
- Solving Inequality Problems